Thursday 10 September 2015

The last few weeks....

Above: Illustration for Gardening Australia magazine, September.
Above:  Illustration for brand new food magazine Bread Wine and Thou.
 Above: a wintery painted bat that is in my Etsy shop.
Above and below: details from a couple of paintings that I am working on for a show at Boom Gallery in November.

 Above: a detail from an illustration which will appear on The Conversation soon.
Above: and -- last but not least! -- I have received a copy of the Sidney Nolan book that I illustrated earlier this year!  Very exciting.  I am so impressed by the quality of the colour reproductions: they are SO true to the colours in my paintings.  The book will be available in October.

1 comment:

Saskia said...

Love your expressive topiary, and shocked puffer fish! Have popped your Nolan book on my birthday wish list! Can’t wait to see it.